So your probably wondering why Homecoming has anything to do with Disneyland.
Well I will tell you!
Homecoming week is the most busy stressful time in my life. But its also the most fun!
So disney teen how will you have time to do these here FANTASTIC blog posts!
I wont.
This week is my schools homecoming I am very busy. But disney FIRST homecoming SECOND!
I love you guys to much to skip a post this week!
But this is the grand daddy of all "when should i go to Disneyland" Questions!
If you are going during october check what weekends are that schools homecoming week then GO THAT NIGHT!
Saturdays and Sundays are typically the most busy time of the week.
But people go because they offer all the fireworks and parades!
BOUNUS you don't have to get time off work YAY!
So enjoy all the show offered and time off work and go during Homecoming weekends!
No comments:
Post a Comment