Monday, October 3, 2011

BLOG SWAP

It kind of reminds me of a Sock hop in that weird totally unrelated way...

School
Should i do it. Take my kid out of school for a disney vacay


Pros: Cheaper prices, Less crowds, My kids will love me for getting them out!


Cons: Behind on school work, Teachers don't trust me, My mother will hate me for doing it


I am a teen and as much as i want to say YES take them out of school i cant.
Sadly.
I love missing school as much as the next guy.BUT 
Whenever we do that I am always 


A.) STRESSING OUT the whhooollleeee vacation about all the work i have to do when i get back 


OR


B.) Care free but when we get back staying up until Two am trying ot catch up 




So is ANXIETY worth Fifty bucks off a night well it depends on your finical sich.
But for me probably not.


I have panic attacks from HOMEWORK OVERLOAD and trust me your teen will too!

No comments:

Post a Comment