Although I am a first timer to this whole blogging thing i still think that everyone needs to blog with purpose, Kindness and with a little disney-flare:)
I vow to always inform intrigue and make sure that i don't mislead anybody who runs across my blog.
As a disney blogger i will always make sure things are my own and make sure no one is offended. My blog will always be For teens By teens. (For teen mom and dads too:))
I will be here a while Keepin it real!
YEA!!!! Congrats on being intentional to blog with integrity. The biggest problem Disney bloggers have is with people we call "scalpers". These are people who take information from other sites and then pass it off as if it is their own (think of it as like plagiarism in a paper)so its very important that new bloggers learn about how to be original and blog with purpose. Well done. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks!!! I'm just really excited to talk about something a lot of people havent talked about!!:)
ReplyDeletecan you please email me at loandjosmom@live.com? Then I can answer your question on facebook about using the article. Also, your fb settings make it impossible for anyone to reply on your page.
ReplyDeleteOoooppppsss! And I will right now!!
ReplyDelete